Birthday Celebration @ Grand Hyatt

Monday Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, 50300 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Happy birthday to me. Celebrating my 25th year birthday at Thirty8, Grand Hyatt! This is the first time I been to Grand Hyatt, I am so amazed by the interior. Romantic environment with super nice view. I did not take any picture in the dining space, too many people was dining on that day. LOL


We did not order to much of food, since there's only 2 of us. Before our food is being serve, we get a complimentary bread. Round shape bread look so cute (like my face). LMAO!


We ordered a Grill Chicken. The chicken meat is so tender, soft and juicy. This dish might look a bit normal, but it taste so amazing! Surprisingly, the lemon doesn't taste sour at all. Squeeze it on the chicken meat, make the chicken meat taste so good! 


Next, we also ordered a Si Chuan style diced chicken with chili and pepper. I been trying Si Chuan food for many times, so I thought nothing much special about this chicken. But damn it, you know what, my lips ‘bengkak’ on the stop, right after I ate the first piece of chicken! 


Highlight of the day —— THIRTY8 Signature Cake with salted caramel sauce and banana ice cream! This dessert taste so good! I wish I can try this everyday! Who care about the body weight when we talk about dessert! Eating good dessert in nice environment dining place is the best thing ever!


Since I'm 25 years old this year, I wish I get to explore more and more in future, something I never try before! Next, I wish to cut down my body weight, I need to gain back the confident! I need to be more pretty! Lastly, I wish I can get richer year by year. LOL


Bye!


 photo _meitu_2_zpsmfvkpxq4.jpg

22 comments

  1. happy belated birthday. long time no see... nice celebration you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday. long time no see... nice celebration you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday Trislynn! Haha I Macam baya you anak sudah 2 lols. BTW the food nampak sedap hope your tummy enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday Trislynn! Haha I Macam baya you anak sudah 2 lols. BTW the food nampak sedap hope your tummy enjoyed it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday!! The signature cake is really a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday dear! Great to celebrate your birthday at Grand Hyatt. Their signature cake is a must have for anyone who dines there

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAppy belated birthday! Big girl already loo haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. i miss the signature cake already!:D it used to be very affordable last time :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a treat to be able to celebrate your birthday in Hyatt! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love how they incorporated oriental element into their dishes. Happy birthday and may all your wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy belated birthday for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday, dear! Nice place to celebrate your special day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Belated pretty! You are looking great in your outfit ya =D This looks like a nice place for this special celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great place to celebrate. Guess you have a great dating with your dear dear.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wah! Happy Birthday and it was a great place to celebrate. Have a blessed year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy silver jubilee bday to you. Celebration at Grand Hyatt is indeed very grand.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, such a nice birthday celebration! :D. harpie harpie bird day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy blessed birthday to you! I love birthday celebrations in hotel! They always provide something extra special. I only celebrated once in Hilton KL hehe

    ReplyDelete
  19. 生日快乐!~ 喜欢你拍食物的角度。很有味道。。

    ReplyDelete
  20. so nice to celebrate at nice hotel, I can't remember when I last celebrated my birthday oops. Happy birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete

© Trislynn Chan. Design by Fearne.