MA CHERIE SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER ---- SHISEIDO

Saturday

 Sample of the day :D

Yeap!!! Just received a packet of Ma Cherie Shampoo and Conditioner yesterday. Well, first of all i would like to describe how my hair is. I dyed my hair and make it into curly last year well it still look curly sometimes.....i mean yes sometimes......

I only dyed my hair once and it become like a RUSTY IRON WIRE....zzzz..... These "wire" just made my head feel heavy...I was wondering why people can still having a smooth and silky hair even they dye their hair many times. And i found a solution now!!!!



This is the reason why i always take part in all kind of survey. Challenge accepted :p


The girls just look so sweet. "Doll-like sweet Feeling that Melts my Heart"


MA CHERIE a sweetlicious haircare which is formulated with honey gelee that allows your finger to glide through smoothly silky hair ... BELIEVE ME....THIS PRODUCT GONNA MAKE YOU SURPRISE!!!!





Their signature flora and fruity aroma was developed to induce a luxurious and romantic feeling every time you use this product. Shampoo and Conditioner is in light pink colour. And the smell is just so SWEEEEET and most of the girls will like it. My room was full of the sweet smell. I can feel the scent of flora and fruit The moment i peel of the packet. 


I HAD BEEN USE THIS SINCE PAST 24 HOURS...LET SEE THE RESULT :)
I AM SOOO IMPRESSED AFTER USING THE PRODUCT. MY HAIR BECOME SOOO SMOOTH AND MY HAIR IS NO MORE KNOTTED. IT EVEN BECOME MORE SHINE THEN BEFORE. OMG...THE THE SMELL ARE STILL REMAIN ON MY HAIR EVEN AFTER 24 HOURS... MA CHERIE SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED





MY HAIR IS EXTREMELY SMOOTH!!! 

THANKS FOR VIEWING ... HEHEHEHE :)

6 comments

  1. I wanted to get these samples but too bad it was out of stock :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup only available for the first 1.2k requester.. Always wanted to try it out too...

      Heard so many good reviews.. Kinda tempting :)

      Delete
    2. yaya..... feel glad to tried on this product :)
      hope to try for another series too

      Delete
    3. they should have more samples! maybe 2nd round? :D

      Delete
  2. Definitely need to try this for my hair! Are they selling it in Malaysia?
    Strings Of Memories

    ReplyDelete

© Trislynn Chan. Design by Fearne.