3 Reasons WHY i will not miss The Butterfly Project's June Campaign: Spa Party!

Wednesday

WHAT A WONDERFUL SPA PARTY THAT YOU...ME...SHE...HE...IT...MUST JOIN!!

 I AM OFFICIALLY "JIO" YOU NOW!
YOU BETTER CLICK HERE TO JOIN!!


Let's see who is going to join us:

3 Reasons WHY I will not miss The Butterfly Project's June Campaign: Spa Party! 

1st reason:Beauty In The Dark
I am curious about the meaning of beauty in the dark. i keep on thinking something that i can do in the dark :D
To me dark means sexy!! Is that means we gonna do something sexy during that event???
Never mind, i will find it out on that day!!
Gonna wear something "glow in dark"...make myself to be the special one!!
hahahahaha

2nd reason: I AM A PHOTOHOLIC!!!
I'm crazy! I'm friendly! 
I am ready to rock with all the girls on that day!
i cant wait to have fun with Fotobox
Start Practise different poses so that i can take a lot of nice pictures on that day :)


3rd reason: My VERY FIRST SPA PARTY
I AM READY!!!!!!!
So pick me ... pick me ... pick me ...
This will be my very first party 
i'm so excited and waiting for being selected!
*finger cross*
Just want to join something different and make my life to be ore wonderful <3


Post a Comment

© Trislynn Chan. Design by Fearne.