My Date with Yves Rocher @ Garden Lifestyle Cafe Sunway Pyramid

Tuesday


As a Lilac Box 3 subscriber I feel so great to join second date with Yves Rocher in conjunction with TheLilac Box. Attended alone and i'm shy to speak to people. Really hope can get to know someone :D Waiting for the third date, and i'm gonna enjoy like a queen! Everyone smile so sweet during the photography session. All of you are so friendly and feel great to spend my time with Yves Rocher!



It's held at Garden Lifestyle Cafe, Sunway Pyramid. Nice environment with friendly people. The space is decorated with Yves Rocher product! The moment i step into the room i can smell the scent of the Yves Rocher products. It's like doing aromatherapy. LOL 
Everyone enjoyed themselves so much. Taking picture... chit-chatting ... Trying all those tester ...
Few booths are settled up for us to  get to know each product range.


I would say that. This is the best event that i've ever attended! Started my explore on this event vy taking a picture! wahhh.......i'm cure in the picture..LOL
Hope to know more friends...so that i can take picture with more friends and not alone anymore /.\


You can enjoy a VIP or what we called a luxuries Spa even in home. Start with Exfoliate. Then, shower! After that, continue with Moisturize. Lastly, Spray on! Love your skin. You deserve a better skin! 


Tried several type of lotion from Yves Rocher. Peach, Olive Oil, Strawberry..... Lotion from Yves Rocher is not so sticky when compare with others. They absorbed by skin easily. The scent of the skin is so refreshing and nice! Yves Rocher have the range which suitable for those who like sweet and also range which suitable for those who like natural scent. Well, for me....Olive is my best choice! Non-sticky and easy absorb by skin. The scent is so refreshing. Even guys may like it too.



There are some Yves Rocher friendly "consultants" teach us the proper way to apply the lotion on our skin. These consultants give me a lot of opinion and advice. They answered all my doubt. They  are so helpful.  


All of us received a special passport. We answer the question in the passport. Then discover scent that suit me. After doing the test, this is what i got : "you are romantic, dreamy and somewhat vain. Personal relationship are the most important to you. You like flowers, candy, and walk by the sea. Probably you had a pink colour room in your childhood"
Bahahahaha!!! 


Went to Yves Rocher Store at Sunway Pyramid. Wide product range are selling at Yves Rocher Store. Now, is time to discver the perfect foundation that suitable for our skin. Different people have different skin type. Yves Rocher have different foundation for perfect skin. 


Nice day, Nice mood. Let's see what I've got on that day. 
Olive Oil shower Gel. I love the scent. After using Olive Oil gel, Rose is not my first choice anymore!! 
Olive Oil Silky Lotion. Moisturize my skin. 
Naturelle De Toilette! My flavored! 
Yves Rocher Member Card! Lifetime (weeeeeee!!)


See this?!! my skin in older than my actual age!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG
UV Spot...pengsan /.\  i never use any sunblock because i feel uncomfortable with the sticky texture。 Hmmm..seems like i need to start apply sunblock. 
Acne /.\ ..... really no eye see


Please do support Yves Rocher.
Yves Rocher Malaysia Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MyYvesRocher?fref=ts

Want to subscribe a wonderful beauty box?
Log on to http://www.thelilacbox.com/ and subscribe your beauty box now!
Invite your friends too. Share the happiness :D

5 comments

  1. I love yves rocher....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too...just started to use their face cleanser!
      It's really works on me!

      Delete
  2. your name is chan hui yin? lol

    ReplyDelete

© Trislynn Chan. Design by Fearne.