Tagged: Get Your Freak On!

Monday

Here's something about me!! 
Do leave comment if you're same like me!!
Thanks to Farishanadia for the tag!!First time being tagged! 
Well, i'm not good in answering. Now i know, i didn't know me.  

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
My mum use to call me my full name. My friend call me “Big Sister”  because I am super duper friendly. Wherever Trislynn is, Laughter will be.  I saw many bloggers always chitchat and laugh. I hope I can join you all as my mouth so itchy. I want to talk to you all!!!!

2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I dunno whats my weird habit as my friends always say i'm weird. like thinking those crazy idea??? I'm good in thinking crazy idea which people won't think of :p

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I scare of flies. == flies flies flies!!!!!


4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
Heart Broken song! Trislynn forever  Emo Queen!

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
I hate people touch my thing without asking my permission! Even touch also cannot! Next thing is when I message a people and the human never reply! Argghh!


6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I sweat a lot and become very quiet!

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Right.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
I don’t have any stuffed animal.  My mum called them “sampah”   L

9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Ice Cocao-Cappucino

10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Balance diet == ….

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Only face to my shower head! ONLY SHOWER HEAD! I scare something standing beside me!


12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
Weird?!!! No … I’m normal! hahahaha

13. What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Chili…make sure my meal is spicy before I eat, no spicy no eating.   Even gastric always kacau me

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I am toooo talkative until I can’t really know what phrase or exclamation that I always say /.\   “ ANLO ANLO” is the phrase I always say..i guess

15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
Overnight mask (infused with bird nest :D) … Pyjamas … sometimes with earphone lol

16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot?
Draw my nails with high lighter and draw eyeshadow with chalk :D


Hmmm...who should i tag....

Silviana Lim
Vault of Camy




 photo blankRectangle640x386_526F672C_zps61cdb726.png

Post a Comment

© Trislynn Chan. Design by Fearne.