[REVIEW] : Crabtree & Evelyn Verbena & Lavender de Provence Ultra Moisturising Hand Theraphy

Tuesday


The newest addition to the Crabtree & Evelyn® family: Verbena & Lavender de Provence. 


[According to Website] Verbena is deliciously crips and clean as well as being the luxuriously scented of all the lemon herbs. The main ingredients of French lemon verbena and lavender essential oils have been blended with notes of cedarwood, white amber and tonka bean to create the scent of our newest collection. It's a lively and luxurious scent, perfect for men and women, day or night.


The ultra-moisturising hand therapy. Not only face, hand need be moisturise too. Crabtree & Evelyn never make me disappointed. Their products smell so nice and work great on my skin! It's worth to collect all their lotion from different range. 


This restorative hand treatment contains a superior moisturising and conditioning blend of shea butter, macadamia nut oil and antioxidant-rich vitamins C and E. As usual, white creamy lotion. The moment open the cap, i can smell  the strong lemon scent. Is is so refreshing. Not too strong for me :D


After apply, the lotion absorb by pores on my skin easily.  From the photo, can see that my skin do not have big differences. It d My skin soft instantly. Crabtree & Evelyn Verbena & Lavender de Provence Ultra Moisturising Hand Theraphy helps to hydrate my dry skin. 


I personally do not like lotion which is oily and greasy. The stickiness make me feel so uncomfortable. I feel like dirty when holding something in hand. Crabtree & Evelyn Verbena & Lavender de Provence Ultra Moisturising Hand Therapy do not leave your skin any stickiness. High recommend if you prefer non-oily and greasy lotion. 


I love this lemon fresh hand therapy lotion so much. I like the scent so much! I apply this lotion everyday before I driving. Start my day wit h a fresh grease-less lotion! :D



 photo blankRectangle640x386_526F672C_zps61cdb726.png

Post a Comment

© Trislynn Chan. Design by Fearne.