Seeties Getaway Treat Campaign: Outdoors & Beautiful

Wednesday

Want to win a free stay at your dream Villa? Here's your chance! Click HERE !!


By just few simple step, you might win any one the villa listed below! I hope i got the chance to stay in the villa which located in Penang. LOL
What you got to do : Post at least 1 recommendation for  "Outdoor & Attraction" categories + 1 recommendation for any categories! 10 expert recommendation with the most beautiful photo will win the getaway treats! Not 1 but 10 getaway treats will be given out! *finger cross* choose me please! 
Make sure you have a Seeties account. Tak ada? You should register now or else, you just miss the getaway treats! 
Selection Criteria of Winners
 10 expert’s recommendation with most beautiful photos to win the getaway treats! 1 special lucky draw getaway for those who participate in the Getaway Campaign!


By the way, if you're sweeties member, don't forget to follow me ya!! Follow me by just click "HERE". 
Good luck guys!!! 
 photo blankRectangle640x386_526F672C_zps61cdb726.png

1 comment

  1. Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
    Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy . . I know something information, to know you can click here
    Privacy screens Brisbane

    ReplyDelete

© Trislynn Chan. Design by Fearne.