[ REVIEW ] LABEL YOUNG Shocking Cream Pore

Monday

Pores, pores, pores... First time I see when looking into a mirror is just PORES. I used to have serious acne skin, and this cause my skin to have  a lot of large pores. I keep all my beauty products in my mini refrigerator. I believe by applying cold product on skin can help to minimize the appearance of my large pores.


In case you're a KPOP fans. Here's a Korean brand beauty products which can help to minimize our pore and manage those black and whiteheads on our skin! 


10 harmful ingredients that are not included are: Paraben, ​Triclosan, Benzyl Alcohol, No Artificial Coloring, Triethanolamine, Petrolatum, Imidazolindyl Urea, Phenoxyethanol, Ethanol, Mineral Oil. 


This Shocking Cream Pore helps to :

  • refines and tighten pores. Shocking cream helps to control the sebum secretion. it contains a natural ingredient that is effective for pore tightening. 
  • It contains 15 types of ingredients that supply nutrition and moisture to the skin
  • Special effect, cooling down the skin heat
  • Lift up our skin


Cream in jar. I know there are some people out there who are not so fancy with jar container. In term of hygiene, I prefer the tube container. A watery cream, where the texture is quite similar to gel. 

How to Use:
After cleansing and toning, apply an appropriate amount on your palm. Tap face gently to improve absorption. 



I like the texture. It's not oily and greasy at all. Apply this before apply any makeup! My face become so smooth after apply this cream, it do helps to minimize my pores. As always, Label Young products have the refreshing scent. I keep this cream in my mini refrigerator. Its so comfortable when you apply this cold cream under a hot weather. 

PRODUCT NAME : Label Young Shocking Cream Pore

PRICE : RM89.00

SKIN TYPE : All Skin Type

FUNCTION : Gel / Cream

WHERE TO BUY : HERE


 photo PicMonkeyCollageb_meitu_1_zpsfe975011.jpg

Post a Comment

© Trislynn Chan. Design by Fearne.