Johor Hotel : The Ardens Hotel, Johor Bahru

Friday Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

Johor Bahru is my second home. I visit Johor at least once a year. Johor Bahru has been changed so much. There getting more and more stylish and themed hotel in Johor. Looking for a comfy and nice hotel in Johor Bahru has become so easy! For this time, I'm visiting The Ardens Hotel which located at Taman Austin Perdana! 


Never judge a hotel by it looks! The external view of the hotel might look a bit common BUT don't judge until you enter the building! The Ardens Hotel is a newly hotel is Johor Bahru. 
" The Ardens Hotel is designed to give customers the "Home Away From Home" comfort where a Parisian chic decor, unintrusive service and well thought facilities  to pamper the guests' every senses. Enjoy the complimentary minibar beverage or snacks, complimentary usage of washing machine or dryer, free high speed wifi, hassle free parking, elevator to every floor, gourmet breakfast till the late afternoon, afternoon tea with intricate desserts, excellent quality dinner, excellent bath facilities and amenities to ever-ready assistance from our service assistants. The Ardens Hotel believe every guest deserve to be pampered. "

The interior design is so nice and rooms are very spacious and clean. I don't feel comfortable when a hotel is over decorated. Some people love hotel lobby with a lot of staff where you can even walk properly. Small space but decorated with big standing accessories! First impression is always important and that's why lobby is very important. They lobby is warm, clean and inviting. 


Now, let's take a look at their spaces and big hotel room. Not only for business trip, this hotel also suitable for couples searching for a romantic atmosphere from the past. Large room with large bathroom. After spending a night over here, I feel like wanted to renovate my room and redecorate exactly like this! 


What a cozy and romantic room!


Oh wait, these are some of the welcome food provided by The Ardens Hotel. It's super delicious... Nom nom nom! 


 They have a really large bathroom with big chandelier and bathtub! Want to feel like a princess? Soak in this bathtub and play with the cute little rubber duck at night. Bathtub is a must in my future house. I enjoy spending time by soaking in the bathtub. Fill the bathtub with warm water, then pour in some essential oil... Woah, it's awesome!




They provide the nicest bath kit! They smell so good! I wish I can take home the whole set but too bad, I finished all when I the next mornin. Bah :/ 



They have a convenient room, where washing machine、iron and iron stand and other daily supplies are provided. So convenient right? Who say you can wash your cloth when you're staying in hotel? 



They even have a nice dining place which is currently under renovation! I'm really impress with the interior design, it make me feel so cozy and comfy. Definitely going to come back again, spend my night here! 







For more info click here :

NO 19 & 21, JALAN AUSTIN PERDANA 2/22,
TAMAN AUSTIN PERDANA,
81200 JOHOR BAHRU, JOHOR,
MALAYSIA

 photo _meitu_2_zpsmfvkpxq4.jpg

30 comments

  1. Not bad wor.. This hotel... Can consider when I plan for my Johor trip during school holiday soon~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha what means by bom bom time.. time to take bath ? Hehehe. Will go to Johor someday after my delivery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Mandarin, bom bom mean "bath time" hahahaha!!
      Congratulation!! and wish your baby and you always healthy!

      Delete
  3. I love the bed and the bath tub. Hopefully can have a romantic night with my hubby there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha!!
      Faster ajak your husband go for a haliday!

      Delete
  4. love the interior of this place. Simple yet stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I just couldn't stop myself from looking at the chandelier !

      Delete
  5. Woah got welcome food somemore! This place looks very homey and nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe!!
      If can I want to make my room exactly like that also!

      Delete
  6. The hotel looks really pretty on the inside! And the toilet with the bath tub is so nice. Nice touch for them to add a rubber ducky in too haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hotel room looks very nice. Can't resist when I see bathtub.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha!!
      I think many people love bathtub la~ Must have 1 for my future house!

      Delete
  8. WOW! they actually put your name outside on their wall. Power oooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my... I love the bathroom... bring me there... I won't mind sleeping there... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! Cannot la...later sakit belakang...
      But i don;t mind spend few hours inside the bathtub...
      hehe

      Delete
  10. so cute the name bom bom! haha will go there next time, looks comfy and contemporary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. must visit here!!
      The staff are super friendly too!

      Delete
  11. the place looks nice, but room I think not enough for big family to sleep in.
    They have any connecting room or family of 5 type?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow... this hotel is very beautiful inside. It is so lovely. I love the bathroom. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. The hotel very nice, and I love bathtub too!! hahaha. Can consider this if visit Johor next time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww this place looks very sweet and cozy :D Shall check it out if I am ever in Johor!

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks like a very nice hotel inside. The outlook outside hides how awesome it is inside.

    can i have those macaroons?

    ReplyDelete
  16. i'm going johor soon but this hotel is fully booked already for Christmas! Coz it's really too nice i think

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice. will put it on my itinerary on my next trip to JB

    ReplyDelete
  18. I though it just a hostel from the outside, you are right inside its like a boutique hotel and fabulous details also.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Didn't know about The Ardens Hotel at Johor Bahru until I read your post, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Certainly can't judge the hotel by it's outside look. The interior look so cool and comfy and super nice! I would say that they do put much though on it's interior design to make it looks special by its own.

    ReplyDelete

© Trislynn Chan. Design by Fearne.