Bene Box Project by The Butterfly Project Malaysia

Tuesday Ioi Mall, 23, Lebuhraya Damansara - Puchong, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47100 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia


2015 is definitely not a good year. Yet, we still need to continue our life no matter how hard it is! We want our children to be resilient and happy. This Christmas, The butterfly Project is going to have a Christmas gathering in s special way. Bloggers are gather and doing a very meaningfull prject "The Bene Box Peoject" which is inspired by shoebox project. 

Butterfly Project Bingsu Christmas Party a.k.a Bene Box Project
Venue: CaffeBene, i0i Mall (Puchong)
Date: 13th Dec, 2015 (Sunday)
Time: 10.30am - 12.30pm


CaffeBene started to decorate their cafe with Christmas theme. Beautiful yet feeling warm at the same time. I love to celebrate Christmas, it's the time where I use to gather with family members and friends. I am so impressed by CaffeBene on how they decorate their cafe. The rack that you see in the photo is actually where all our bene box will be placed before sending it to Yayasan Seribu Harapan Malaysia's children. 



It's never too late to see light in distance. Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness. Again, thank you to CaffeBene for hosting the Christmas Bingsu Party and sponsoring 50 Bingsu Takeaway Boxes! 





If you wonder what Bene Box is, its actually a CaffeBene's bingsu takeaway container. Each of us will be given one Bene Box. We can put whatever we want into is Bene Box and decorate it in our own way.


I'm going to pack my gift to a 17 years old girl, Roginih. Dear Roginih, I'm not sure if you like my present or not... I wanted to send you something which is useful for you, and of course some sweets. I do include with some short quotes, wish these quotes motivated you and give you energy be and become successful one day in future. 


So, this is what I put into the Bene Box. Nope. I'm not going to tell you guys what I've put inside the Bene Box. That's secret between me and Roginih!  


Okay, this is me. I... I erm... I look gorgeous... HAHAHHAHA!


All of the Bene Box will be putting on the rack at CaffeBene, and will be deliver to the orphanage next weekend. Let's guess, which is mine? 


We're so lucky to get the chance to taste the CaffeBene Bingsu. The perfect way to enjoy the Bingsu? Use your spoon, stir all the ingredient together, that the best way to enjoy Bingsu! 


Make your Christmas celebration more meaningful by doing some charity! 




Check out the Facebook Page Now:
CaffeBene Malaysia
The Butterfly Project Malaysia

 photo _meitu_2_zpsmfvkpxq4.jpg

27 comments

  1. such a fun and meaningful event with butterfly and CaffeeBene Malaysia.
    looks like nice place to dine too, as no go dine there before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bring your kids there! For sure they will love it!

      Delete
  2. Hope one day ill visit at your place

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice place to gather!!! and i like the bingsu so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yalo! I also love their bingsu! I need the extra large size!

      Delete
  4. So meaningful! And so near by house but unfortunately wasn't in town! Love Caffebene and Butterfly Project for such a great event

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm sure your recipient will love what you picked! that's so nice of you making someone's Christmas so colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. niceeee event there ;))) will join next time hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great idea to bring a smile to the faces of these less fortunate children. I would hope that they receive something more useful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roginih sure loves your present. He'll be delighted to receive it from you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bingsu looks good, plus the charity work, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so nice for the charity and encourage the creativity :) I wish I can participate in this bene box project too
    cheers, siennylovesdrawing

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a meaningful initiative to spread the gift of love this festive season! I wanna take part too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish I could join you guys for this event. I wasnt in KL at that time T___T It seems you guys having a fun time! I hope I can join you all next round :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving all the gifts that you all have prepare for the kids! Place was too far from my place thats why I didn't join this ><

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like so much fun. The dessert lookx delicious too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow so fast posted...felt like it was yesterday we enjoyed all the bingsu together while having fun packing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dang I also want bingsu! Looks like a great charity project!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi lady sitting next to me during the event :) Thanks for your stickers

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful.. cafe hopping with fellow bloggers and foodies, over some great food!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice Bene Christmas box concept, hope your gift can bring a big smile to the kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wanted to attend this meaningful event also. But then, I was having short trip at Penang. Missed the chance. =(

    ReplyDelete
  21. I miss this event because my parents are in KL so I have to be with my family on that sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a great initiative for the holiday season! Great job butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You do look gorgeous la dear! If only I live nearby, I'd love to go there too. And you really have nice pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Everyone so happy, and nice decor at there.
    Will go have a look...

    ReplyDelete

© Trislynn Chan. Design by Fearne.