Honey Creme Desa Sri Hartamas

Sunday

Ice cream have always been stigmatized as unhealthy and nutritionally deficient but indulging in Honey Creme does not have to be frowned upon and reserved only for diet cheats days. Specially handcrafted with premium organic ingredients from all over the world including South Korea's top organic milk and creams, Honey Creme soft serve can be healthier option with nutritional toppings like raw honeycomb, organic mixed grains, heart-healthy dark chocolate or simple the sinfully indulgent choice of popcorn or cotton candy toppings. 


Honey Creme joint ventures branding between South Korea and Taiwan, with soft serve ice-cream specialty boutiques selling imported South Korea famous "Comb Honey Soft Serve Ice Cream". Honey Creme Taiwan officially launched the first boutique on 21st March 2014, at Taipei City well known "Ice Cream War Zone", Taipei Zhongxiao East Road.


Today, the 1st Honey Creme first KL outlet has finally arrived in Desa Sri Hartamas. Honey Creme, the organic premium soft-serve ice cream brand from Taiwan that has been making waves all over Asia will finally set foot in Klang Valley. Plain old boring scoops of ice cream will be a thing of the past as Honey Creme reinvents the ice-cream experience with fun new takes on flavours and presentation. With quirky touches like raw honeycomb, mixed grains, caramel popcorn and cotton candy, you will never look at ice cream the same way again!


The Honey soft serve, crowned with golden chunk of raw honey comb is truly a sight to behold and a delight to palate. Honey Creme values finest ingredients, with premier selection of comb honey, fresh milk, cream and organic mixed grains powder etc... Complementing to this premier soft serve ice cream, is the exclusive cones that are produced to accord a piquant glance and delightful palate. 



I am so pleased to be one of the media to celebrate the opening of the first KL outlet. I get the chance to taste their ice cream. Yum Yum! I just can't get enough of the ice cream! I need more! Their ice cream stimulates both your visual and taste that you never experience before. Ths




Instagram : Honey Creme Hartamas
Address : 20, JLN 27/70A Desa Sri Hartamas, 50480 KL
Monday to Thursday 12pm – 10pm
Friday to Sunday 12pm – 11pm
Open daily

 photo _meitu_2_zpsmfvkpxq4.jpg

30 comments

  1. ice cream & macaroon are really my fav !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy soft serve! hope honey creme can open more outlets in different malls which are nearer to my place :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmy!! I totally love Macaron and ice cream for sure!! like a little kids :)
    http://www.unlimitedbeautysecret.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one. I must bring my family there one day.

    http://www.ranechin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soft serve love! So many soft serve places. This is not so sweet and I love their Affogato one the most

    ReplyDelete
  6. THe macaroons! So tempting.. I wanna go eat now.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the raw honey comb. Gosh! that macaroons look so tempting delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard of this soft serve. Hopefully its as good as it sounds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beware of the parking there as DBKL very hard working. I went too and bought my ice cream for RM100 to pay for the summone. Ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  10. i heard their Ice-cream is good but portion seem small.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow , the ice cream looks amazing! I can't wait to bring my family over to have a taste of it ��

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh...the ice cream looks delicious! Wish to taste it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Who can resist ice cream- organic or otherwise? The one with the choc syrup looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to try Honey Creme right here in Malaysia! I wonder if they have plans to expand to Ipoh??

    ReplyDelete
  15. it sure looks real tasty. happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooo wow! Honey!! I wonder if they got sell honey in bottle jars alone? Will check out this place soon! I love honey! The best cure for our health, natural and really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks super yum!! Only if im not lactose intolerant D:

    ReplyDelete
  18. Honey and ice cream is definitely a dream come true...... I love the taste of it....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everything looks sweet and tempting to me! Gonna plan my visit to Honey Creme one day =D

    ReplyDelete
  20. I suppose to attend this event but too bad I can't make it. If not I can meet you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've heard of this before. We have this in PH. Glad Malaysia has it too now.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really love honey comb and I hope next time they will allow to add topping for other soft serve ice cream too

    ReplyDelete
  23. These pictures make me want vist the shop instantly. What a major milestone for the shop to open an outlet in KL. comgrats.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice ice cream!
    We went to the same shop too!

    ReplyDelete
  25. ice creammmmm~! And it looks super nice with that macaroon too. Oh My God. I really want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. nice got ice cream and macarons too, should be nice to eat there with my kids

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow! nice nice...my favourite! I wanna go and enjoy :) cheers, siennylovesdrawing

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ice cream and macarons.. What a combination. I don't mind eating ice cream every day, lol.. My fav!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow I have not try any ice cream with honey comb before. Thanks for sharing this, it very interesting. I might try it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. omg those macaroons.. looks scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete

© Trislynn Chan. Design by Fearne.