YUAN BAR SOAP

Saturday South East Asia

I'm 24 this year, and going to be 25 next month. For me, 24 is such a horrible stage where I'm goinf to become an aunty very soon. By the time I'm getting older, that's the time I should start using anything that related to herbs. Medication that made from herbs, herbal pillow, herbal soup, herbal shoes, herbal wallat... ... and now I'm using the herbal soap! 


Don't get me wrong! I'm not trying to complain about this soap, yet, I'm going to tell you how amazing this soap is! Then, you will buy one for yourself and your family! 


YUAN soap is bar soap from Taiwan. As the soaps are 100% natural, it is also free from artificial fragrance and colours. Initially, most felt the soaps are either too “ugly” or too herbal smelling to attract the mass market. 

You can get this from NATTA COSME. There are more than 20 types of YUAN bar soap for you to choose from. Today, I'm going to introduce you 3 types of YUAN bar soap that I'm currently using and you should add them into your shopping list! 


Wild Mugwort Soap Pungent and dark, YUAN Wild Mugwort Soap posses a love or hate unique scent. Use it to relieve skin problems like eczema, reduce itch from ringworm, body acne, atopic dermatitis and fungal infections. It is also great for reducing strong body odour. If you got back acne like me! Try this! You won;t feel dry and itchiness. I found that it even help to reduce redness on my skin! Ingredients: Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Artemisia Absinthium Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil , Lippia Citriodora (Verbena) Oil



Wild Yellow Sage Soap Encapsulating the merits of the mugwort and patchouli, the yellow sage can make your skin appear tighter and relieves unexplained itchiness. It also suitable as a hair soap for dry hair. Also suitable to helps relieve psoriasis (itchiness) and eczema. Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Water, Lantana Camara Leaf Extract, Bidens Pilosa Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil



Sishen Chinese Herb Soap Chinese Angelica, the main ingredient in the Sishen soap, is a potent anti-oxidant that helps prevent pigment formation and increases the skin's ability to fade melanin resulting in brighter skin. Also contains Job’s tears which helps to reduce water retention. This extremely moisturising soap making it suitable for normal/dry skin. Ingredients: Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Poria Cocos Extract, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Coix Lacryma-Jobi Ma-yuen Seed Extract , Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, Boswellia Carteri Oil, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Seed Oil

What Do I Think About This Product?

I've been using the liquid type of soap since I was a baby. We don't use bar soap in home. So, this is the first time I use a bar soap on my body. I have to say it's pretty impressive!

This herbal bar soap do not have a heavy herbs smell like those we use to smell in Chinese herbs stall.  Even my family and some of my friends say I smell so refreshing instead of "you smell like an old lady".

People say bar soap make our skin dry, I don't think so. At least my skin do not feel dry after using it. Conclusion is, herbal bar soap is not only for old people!LOL! Not all bar soap gonna make your skin dry, choose the 1 that suitable for your skin! 


For more info, check out NATTA COSME WEBSITE / NATTA COSME FACEBOOK PAGE


 photo _meitu_2_zpsmfvkpxq4.jpg

Post a Comment

© Trislynn Chan. Design by Fearne.