Pretz n' Beanz Mont Kiara

Thursday


Enjoy weekend with good food. There are so many cafe in Mont Kiara area. What I do on every weekend? Hunt for nice cafe, enjoy all the food and have a great conversation with the love one. Today, I'm going to introduce to you Pretz n' Beanz which located at Mont Kiara. 


Mocha - RM12.00
I'm not a fan of Mocha. I think mocha is a bit sweet. I prefer cappuccino with 0% of sugar。 Surprisingly, this Mocha doesn't taste too sweet and I'm falling in love with it! 



Green Tea Latte - RM11.00
Yay! I love green tea latte. Green tea taste the best! Look at the latte art, it's so cute! 



Cinnamon Sugar Pretzal - RM6.25
This is one of the best seller pretzel in Pretz n' Beanz. As usual, the pretzel is so soft. No one gonna say NO to cinnamon! 



Basil Cheese Pretzal - RM7.30
Oh my, cheeseeee! Making a delicious cheese pretzel is not easy. Serve it while it’s still hot. BOOM! 



Chicken Hawaiian Pretzel Pizza - RM15.80
This pizza is freaking fantastic! The crust is so soft! I've tried their chicken Hawaiian pretzel pizza. Hawaiian Chicken Pizza is the one of the common flavor among Malaysia. Soft crust with pineapple, chicken and cheese! Who say only Pizza Hut serve the best pizza? Pretz n' Beanz do serve pizza which gonna blow your mind away! 



Green Curry Pretz n' Stew - RM17.90
I never know it can be so delicious, like extremely delicious when I was asked to eat this mini pretzel with GREEN CURRY! The green curry taste so good, it's a local kind of green curry not the one from Thailand ( hot and sour is not available ). They even come with carrot, cucumber and celery sticks! Yum yum yum! The pretzel actually spices up the stew. 



Volcano Chocolate Cake With Ice Cream - RM13.65
Girls!!!!! Dessert time! Volcano chocolate cake is a kind of chocolate fondant. Look at the how the ht chocolate flowing out from the cake. Have at least 1 dessert a day, your mood will never gone bad! 




 photo _meitu_2_zpsmfvkpxq4.jpg

19 comments

  1. I review this restaurant before. i like their pretzel. But dont know why, i cant see your photos. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't view the picture . But I have not try pretz n Beanz yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there's something wrong with the setting since I can't view the pic.
    But from your description, it should be a great place to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no picture but I could say this place certainly has variety of pretzel to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for recommending this eatery. The prices don't see steep considering it is located in Mont Kiara.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm all your pics are broken babe.

    http://www.ranechin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. good to learn cafe that offers drinks that aren't too sweet! will pay a visit if i'm around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for recommending this eatery. The place is nice for meal

    ReplyDelete
  9. cant view your pics, it show brokens on the pics. :(
    this place I no go there to try yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I visit this place last Saturday too! The Pretzel total was my favourite =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I super love pretzels and to pair it up with hot green tea latte would be divine! Need one right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretz n' Beanz at Mont Kiara is my regular cafe. Their cinnamon sugar and basil cheese pretzel are something that I cant resist.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aiyo~~~ I miss their food a lot la.... Pretzel is the best ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretzel!!!! i love it. I always buy from AUntie Ann. Want to try this out
    http://www.unlimitedbeautysecret.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretz and beans. so similar to the name of your blog.. :D.

    by the way, they make the best pretzel pizzas! awesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  16. Been there for few times already, I love their pretzal, soft and chewy :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. i must check this place out someday soon! Pretzels are hard to find besides the ones at Auntie Anne's

    ReplyDelete
  18. the volcano cake looks like it's floating on the plate. the choc looks really thick

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretzels looks tempting and so does your photography making us more tempted towards the food.

    ReplyDelete

© Trislynn Chan. Design by Fearne.