[FOOD REVIEW] : Just Seafood

Sunday Sunway Giza, 2, Jalan PJU 5/14, Dataran Sunway, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Seafood lover? Looking for a good place to hang out with your friends? There are so many places that you can visit in Damansara, somehow, for seafood lover like me, always wanted to have a eating session with my friends. Until I found out about Just Seafood, where I can spend my precious time with my friends. I know there's another place called "SHELL OUT" , but their staff are so rude, I don't think I wanna spend my money at there anymore. Spend money and see those shitty face just make my life even sucks.



Just seafood, a restaurant which located in Sunway Giza. Nice environment, friendly staff. They have many type of sauce for me to choose, Like seriously, so many and which should I choose?!







I love eating oyster, especially extra large oyster. Their oyster is so fresh. They look glisten in their shells and contain good amount of liquor. How to eat a oyster? Dress them up with a squeeze of fresh lemon, or a few drops of Tabasco sauce.





A hak! The food that I've been waiting for! I'm not sure how about you guys, but I'm so excited when I'm eating this. Eating using hands is so much fun than eating using fork and chopstick. This spicy seafood isn't spicy enough for me, I wish it can be much more spicy. You can choose either you want to eat with a bread or rice. I prefer rice. 





Another flavor. Suitable for those who can eat spicy. They just a big pack of milk to cook this. So, whoever like milk, you may love this. Somehow, the milk taste doesn't take over the sweetness of the seafood. Eat the rice with the milky sauce, I need more rice please! There are a lot of prawn and squid. All the seafood are fresh. The crab are still alive until they cook it. Thumbs up for the fresh seafood!


by,
 photo _meitu_2_zpsmfvkpxq4.jpg 
   photo IMG_5998_result_meitu_7_zpsqiuxexcb.png

Post a Comment

© Trislynn Chan. Design by Fearne.