Fruit soap from BOTANICUS, the BEST FRUIT SOAP you ever need for your skin!

Saturday

There are thousand types of body wash in the market. Basically, body wash can be divided into 3 types: the bar soap, the cleansing milk and the cleansing gel. Each of the body wash give different effect on our skin depending on our skin types.

I’ve been using body wash for 23 years, until last year, I thought of maybe I should try something new. The reason why I love body cleansing milk, it's because it's convenient and I love how my skin feel after the water rinse everything off my skin. My skin feel soft and moisturized!

Not to say hate, but I just don‘t like how my skin feel after bathing, where my skin is so dry and tight. But then, I realized this happened because I choose the wrong product. There are many types of bar soap, we should choose the right one so that we don't get that tight feeling. 


Today, I’m going to introduce you a FRUIT SOAP from BOTANICUS. YEAP! A body soap which made from fruit, I MEAN THE REAL FRUITS. You can even see the fruits inside the bar soap. 


Few weeks ago, I tried one of their Fruit Soap - Banana & Yogurt. This bar soap is for Softening, conditioning and pH adjusted for dry and delicate skin. As we all know, bananas are an excellent choice for smoothing and moisturizing dry skin types. Besides, banana is rich in magnesium,


The yogurt adds a much loved feel to the bar soap. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth. Banana and yogurt can be a pretty good combination. Both works great in moisturize our different effect on our skin depending on our skin types. It also contain some raw material in BIO quality. potassium, and antioxidants A, C and E. It is very safe to use on our skin! 

I must say, this fruit soap smell incredibly nice. 1 cube for RM55.90. Since we  spend so much on bar soap, of course we wanted it to last as long as it can. Have you ever opened a bar of soap, and then mysteriously just a few weeks later it' suddenly melted into nothing? Yes! Because of the water which caused the bar soap melt and it tend to be “finished” or “disappear”.


SO, I came out with my very own solution. I cut the soap into small pieces. I only take 1 small cube of it into bathroom. Once the small bar cube is finished then only I take another small cube. This tend to slow down the melting time of the bar soap. Now 1 bar soap of mine can be last for almost 2 months. (I know I clever XD)


Ingredients: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Yogurt, Musa Sapientum Fruit. Glycerin, Parfum.

What's is your favorite body soap? Share your soap-story with me and I would love to read all of your storieswithout you even realized about it!

Post a Comment

© Trislynn Chan. Design by Fearne.