Enriched Face & Body Mask - Soothing (Chamomile)

Sunday

Face masks are one of my favorite skin care products.  They’re easy to apply, fun to use and are great at delivering results. Face masks are the perfect skin care treatment to help you with your skin care concerns.  The right face mask can help hydrate skin, remove excess oils and help improve the appearance of your pores.  They’re also an excellent way to help pull out impurities.


I myself love to collect different type of face mask. Charcoal, green tea, fruits extract mask, clay mask and many many more. This is the first time I heard about chamomile face and body mask. I never know chamomile can be use in beauty products, I thought it can only be serve as tea!

Today, I wanted to share with you a little on this chamomile soothing mask which can be use on face and body at the same time! This is a super-enriched mask for dry skins with calming pure Chamomile oil and Marigold absolut.


It is a creamy, non-hardening mask with a special formula which can leaves skin feeling softened and soothed. By just 1 tube, your face and body get to moisturized. Save time, save money, save energy!

I love to put this mask on my face while I was taking a nap.  It is very light wearing, absorbs quickly and does not have an overpowering smell. This is why I’m so in love with this product. Have used this a couple of time now. Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized without feeling oily. Haven‘t had any breakouts with my sensitive skin

How to use:

  1. Rinse your face with clean water. Wipe off the water and impurities on your skin.
  2. Apply mask on your face and body.
  3. Leave it on your face for 10 minutes.
  4. Wash off with warm water.


For those who always work under sun, I highly recommend this product to you. Sunscreen is one of the products for our daily life especially for those who expose to the sun. But we’d like to make a strong case for adding another item to your load: an after-sun product.


There are plenty of after-sun body lotions, lip balms and sprays made with ingredients that soothe red, peeling and irritated skin, and hydrate dry and frizzy hair. This brand has a complete line dedicated to calming and comforting products that are perfect for after-sun care. But this treatment mask stands out with its deeply moisturizing formula that penetrates the skin’s barrier.

On the way looking for high quality soothing mask for your skin? Try Chamomile Soothing Face & Body Mask from BOTANICUS! You will fall in love with it!

Post a Comment

© Trislynn Chan. Design by Fearne.