A visit to Nexus Clinic - HCG Weight Loss Program (PART 1)

Tuesday

I am plus size, and has been so since I was 10. People use to call me “Fei Po” (肥婆 in Mandarin), “The Hulk”, “The Shrek” and many more, you wouldn’t want to hear that if you’re a plus size. People always laugh at me when I’m exercise, dancing, or when I’m giving speech on stage, just because I’m out of size. 

I wear size 16, and I’m 85kg. Being fat and fashionable is a big task, especially in Malaysia. Not much choices that I can make. Either too expensive or too “old” for me. So, I decided to try HCG Weight Loss program from Nexus Clinic. I want to be very transparent with all of you and I want to share my experience with all of you. Let’s see if I’m able to lost some weight! HAHAHA! 



I visited Nexus Clinic which located at Wisma UOA II, it’s actually the new aesthetic wing of Mediviron UOA.HCG should only be taken after consulting a qualified HCG Doctor or Clinic. After reading lots of good review, i decided to give it a try!


Introduce you, the very handsome Dr. Douglas. Didn't capture his photo, BUT, i found it from google. He is very caring and compassionate- make you feel at ease. Besides doctor, I was truly impressed with your nice facility and the caring staff and friendly can do attitude. 


 Aim of HCG?
1.Get rid of stubborn abnormal reserve fats (bad fats) without affecting normal reserve fats and structural fats.
2.Reset body’s basal metabolic rate to be able to burn better and maintain weight when normal eating starts.
3.Reset hypothalamus to reduce appetite and food cravings and carb / sugar cravings. 

What is HCG?
Now, for those who never heard of HCG Weight Loss Program, you might wonder what is HCG? And how does it work. HCG Weight Loss Program is an extreme diet that involves injections of HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin). HCG is the hormone women make when they are pregnant.


HCG Diet was defined by a 500-calorie diet paired with daily injections of HCG. HCG is given as an injection under the skin or into a muscle. The staff will give you specific instructions on how and where to inject this medicine. Do not use it in larger amounts or for longer than recommended. HCG is given as an injection under the skin or into a muscle. 

To be sure HCG is helping your condition, your doctor will need to check you on a regular basis. I’m required to meet doctor one a week. You must keep it in the refrigerator until you are ready for your injection. 

Dietary
The hCG diet limits you to 500 calories a day for 8 weeks while taking hCG. Follow the 500 calorie diet very carefully!  Weigh your meat raw and add up your calories. You won't be eating much. Make sure you’re physically and mentally ready before you go for HCG Weight Loss Program.

NO CARBO! NO SUGAR! NO MILK! NO OIL! NO ALCOHOL! NO NUTS!

The diet alone is restricted to a very low calorie diet of 500 calories per day. Some of the preferred foods to take while involved in the HCG diet are: Chicken breast (must remove all fats), white fish ( lobster, crab, or even shrimp ), vegetables (well, not all vege are available for you), and fruits ( NO LOCAL FRUITS, TO BE SAVE, YOU CAN ONLY EAT GREEN APPLE, STRAWBERRY, GRAPEFRUIT). 

I know, most of you start feeling scared and terkujut right? Steady. I'm only to start my program soon. Lets stay!


This is the photo I took on the day I visited Nexus Clinic. Let's see what's gonna happen next week! Stay tuned! 


Nexus Clinic
LG 10 Wisma UOA II
No 21, Jalan Pinang,
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 2163 5699
Website: Nexus Clinic

Post a Comment

© Trislynn Chan. Design by Fearne.