I lost 5kg in 1 week - HCG WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM (PART 2)

Tuesday

*SCREAM* *SCREAM* I LOST 5KG IN JUST 1 WEEK! Can you imagine that! I am so so so happy! I have to say, the 1st week of my HCG Program is so tough, and I even think of giving up! But let’s see what I’ve achieved! I lost 5kg! 



Not sure if you can see it from the photos. I lost 5.5kg in first week. My waist is now 108cm (Before HCG is 112cm). My face is not that bulat already. My boobs, my back... I lost so much fat! 

There are 4 phases of HCG diet plan, they are called the : loading phase, the treatment phase, the fix weight & Reset Basal Metabolic Rate phase and the introduction of starch and carbs.

MY DAILY ROUTINE

The first 2 days were on a loading phase. Whereby I still can eat what I want to eat. Eat most fattening food until the 3rd injection. Tadaaaa... That's where your nightmare START! Lolll! Just kidding. During this time, you can only take 500 calories a day, and follow the food list. 

After visited Nexus Clinic the other day, I was given 8 HCG injections and 30 tablets of Duromine. Every morning, right after i wake up i go to washroom, then I weight myself. I suggest you all to use digital weight scale, as they are more accurate. Before I proceed to the injection, I do take my body measurement. 


Duromine is an appetite suppressant. Hunger cravings are reduced as the active chemical ingredient in Duromine effects the parts of the central nervous system. Duromine works by directly affecting the area of the brain that controls your appetite making you feel less hungry. Some of you may also experience restlessness, insomnia and heart palpitations. However, I didn’t experience any of that. 


How to inject HCG?
Wash your hands and have your supplies organized in an easy to reach manner. Sterilize your HCG vials top and your injection site with an alcohol pad before you begin. Push the plunger of the syringe in very slowly, and if you feel a sting, pull out slightly and reposition the needle into the fatty part of your stomach. Remove the needle out, apply pressure to the area and be proud of yourself, you just finished your HCG injection!



DIET IS VERY IMPORTANT!
As i mentioned in the previous post, we can only eat 500 calories a day. 100grams of meat, vegetables, and fruits. Very low fat content is a common feature of all foods which are allowed in HCG program. Oils, even vegetable oils, are not allowed on this diet. That is why Grilling and boiling are the preferred methods for cooking meat on the HCG diet. Next, we should drink at least 2 liters of water everyday! 

Drinks:
Green tea
Coffee

Fruits:
Lemons
Strawberries
Apples
Grapefruit

Vegetables: 
(only one type of vegetable to eat per lunch or dinner, combinations are not allowed):
Asparagus
Lettuce
Cucumbers
Cabbage
Green onions
Spinach

Meats: 
(Make sure you do not exceed 100 grams of meat per lunch or dinner):
Chicken breast - Chicken breasts must be removed from the bones before cooking.
Lean ground beef
Fish (white)

DO NOT cheat! Cheating on HCG diet can be a deadly sin. I understand the pressure to remain absolutely perfect and not cheat on the HCG diet is so intense, BUT, you will have no weight loss and possible gain. Haaaaa, still want to try to cheat or not?? 

Here's my 1st week update, let's stay tuned for next week! 

Post a Comment

© Trislynn Chan. Design by Fearne.